Last updated: 31 March 2019
This Notice is drafted in full accordance with the current European legislation, EU 2016/679, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR. In this sense, Vanilla Rocket Srl is the Data Controller of this Policy and the attached Privacy procedures.
1. What information do we collect?
- When the User is asked to provide personal data, he or she may refuse. However, without some information it may not be possible to register on the Site. . The data collected depends on the context of your interactions with Vanilla Rocket Srl and the choices you make (including your privacy settings). The data collected may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- email address
- phone number
- address of residence
- date and place of birth
- personal interests
- as to all the above related
- information about the device and its use, and how the User interacts with the Site
2. What do we use your information for?
- Vanilla Rocket Srl uses the data collected for the activities necessary to make the Site operational. This includes using the data to improve Bitmonds.com and to customize User experiences. The data can also be used to communicate with the User, provide security updates and information about news about the Bitmonds.com project. Data may be used to manage email subscriptions, improve Site security, respond to user requests, send periodic marketing communications to Bitmonds.com and improve the appeal of advertising content.
- Examples of use include the following:
- Service provision: We use the data to make transactions with us and to make the Site available. In some cases, the Site may include customized features and recommendations to enhance your enjoyment and automatically customize your experience based on the information we have about you.
- Technical Support: We use the data to diagnose problems and provide customer support and other support services.
- Improve Site: We use the data to continuously improve our website and App, including system administration, system security and the addition of new features.
- Analysis: We use the data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enables us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business.
- Promotions: We may use your information to administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site offers.
- Improve advertising campaigns: We may use your information to improve our advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to avoid sending you advertising messages that are not relevant to you.
- Periodic Emailing: We may use your information to send you periodic emails. Depending on the marketing preferences selected in the privacy dashboard, we may occasionally send you marketing emails about our game, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the message.
- We use the information we collect to communicate with you and to personalize our communications with you. For example, we may contact you about your account, to remind you of the features of the Site, to update you about a support request or to invite you to participate in a survey. In addition, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you would like to receive marketing communications from us
3. How do we protect your information?
- We have implemented a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information once you enter, submit or submit it to the appropriate section of the Site. We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information you provide is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our database of gateway providers only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to those systems and are required to keep your information confidential.
4. How can we ensure that our processing systems remain confidential?
- We implement a number of measures to ensure that our processing systems remain confidential, resilient and available. Specifically, we have implemented processes to ensure high availability, business continuity and prompt disaster recovery. We are committed to maintaining strong physical and logical access controls and conducting regular penetration tests to identify and address potential vulnerabilities.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive via your web browser (if permitted) which allows sites or service systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to disable cookies, but if you do, your ability to use or access certain parts of our website may be impaired.
6. Do we disclose information to third parties?
- We only share your personal data with your consent. We also share your information with suppliers who work on our behalf; when required to do so by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security and integrity of our Site; and to protect our rights or property.
- We share your personal data with your consent. We also share personal information with sellers or agents who work on our behalf for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, companies we have hired to provide cloud hosting, off-site backup and customer support services may need access to your personal information to provide these features. In such cases, these companies are required to comply with our privacy and data security requirements and are not permitted to use the personal data they receive from us for any other purpose.
- We may be obliged to disclose your personal information and/or retain it, in particular cases, such as by way of example:
- comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal proceedings, court orders or subpoenas
- respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security or law enforcement purposes
- protect the vital interests of our users, customers or other third parties (including, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our products, or to help prevent loss of life or serious injury to anyone)
- manage and maintain the security or integrity of our Site, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks
- protect the rights, interests or property of Vanilla Rocket Srl or third parties
- Preventing or investigating possible illegal activity in connection with the Game
7. How to access and control your personal data
- You can view, access, modify, delete or request a copy of your personal data via the user's dashboard where you can also vary the consents you have given to the processing of your personal data. You can always choose if you want to receive marketing communications from us.
- You can delete your personal data by writing us an email that we will manage in 60 days.
- Please be aware that we need some information about you in order to make the Site available to you; this means that if you wish to delete any of this critical data, you may need to delete your entire profile and no longer be able to access the Site. Alternatively, you can request Vanilla Rocket Srl to delete your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and including "Delete my personal data" in the "Subject" line. We will do everything possible to respond to your request within 60 days of receiving your request.
- You can edit your personal data in the user dashboard of your account. Please note that because some of the information we collect is specific to your use of the Site, you may not be able to change this information without creating a new user profile.
- You can choose whether you would like to receive marketing communications from us. If you receive marketing communications from us and wish to opt out, you can do so by following the instructions in that communication. You can also make choices about receiving marketing communications by accessing your account and viewing and managing your communication permissions in the user dashboard of your account, where you can update your contact information, manage your contact preferences, deactivate your email subscriptions.
8. Third party links
- Sometimes, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or through our Site. If you access other websites using the links provided, the operators of these websites may collect information from you.
- They will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites
9. Where we store and process personal data
- Vanilla Rocket Srl reserves the right to store and process data in any country in the world where Vanilla Rocket Srl or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. These choices are made so as to operate efficiently, improve performance and create redundancies in order to protect data in the event of disruption or other problems. We take the necessary measures to ensure that the data collected is processed in accordance with the provisions of this Policy and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located
10 . Data retention
- We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Site, have an account with us or for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy. You can request to close your account by contacting us as described above and we will delete your personal information upon request. However, we may retain personal information for an additional period as permitted or required by applicable law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and legitimate business purposes.
- When we publish changes to this statement, we will review the "last updated" date at the beginning of the instruction. If there are material changes to the statement or how Vanilla Rocket Srl will use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by sending you a notification directly.
12. User rights in GDPR
Under GDPR, you are entitled to the following points:
- Deny consent to the processing when you wish, by writing us an email where indicated in point 13.a.
- Ask the Data Controller, by e-mail, which data are collected on himself.
- Ask the Data Controller to update or correct the data collected on itself.
- Ask the Data Controller to delete ("Right to Oblivion") the data collected on you.
- Use the Italian Privacy Guarantor to obtain more information or support regarding the processing of sensitive data.
- In any case, by making use of one or more of these rights, you understand that the services provided by the site may be limited or even denied.
13. How to contact us
- If you have a technical or support question, please send us an email to email@example.com
- If you have a privacy issue, a complaint or a question about the data protection officer of Vanilla Rocket Srl, please contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days. Unless otherwise stated, Vanilla Rocket Srl is responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the Site on the basis of this statement. Our address is Vanilla Rocket Srl Via Aldo Moro 19 20060 Bussero (MI) Italy.
Read full disclosure